Thursday, April 17, 2008

I now pronounce you Husband and Whale


The clock strikes nine, and I’m doing fine,
But I feel chills, running down my spine


Things happened so soon, Damn the stupid moon,
Yes, you may eat my ass. Here’s a spoon.


I must confess, I didn’t think she’d say yes,
And now everything’s a bloody mess.


She’s a beast, and she’s waiting to feast,
Oh, why didn’t I just become a priest?


This really isn’t my thing, because I just wanted a fling
And if I try hard, I can almost hear them sing,


“Here comes the bride, 50 inches wide,
She didn’t fit down the aisle, so she came along the side.”


To the window I hop, it’s a 20-foot drop,
And while I search for some rope, I just stop.


We made love by the pool. She was really cool,
Oh, why do I falter? “It’s love you fool!”


I live ahead a few years, I realise my worst fears,
A 10-pound baby, constantly in tears


Oh no! I jump, and land on my rump,
I think I fell on a small wooden stump


I guess things turned out fair, I can still smell her hair,
As I carry her across the threshold, on my wheelchair.

***********************************************************

All written text is copyright of the writer/owner - © Arvind

6 comments:

Da Rodent said...

haha.. that was a good one. :D Good lord, nice rhyme man.. :D

Anonymous said...

Didn't you say you asked her?
Maybe she's your best bet..
What you deserve afterall, is what u get!

Good one :D!

farustar said...

awesome! funny one :D

Ms. Lane said...

Oh I loved it!!! It's just very well written. Where did u get the idea???

Manasa. K .Kumar said...

Lol, true story or what :P

Rambling Man said...

dude... U have outdone urself!! Excellent man!!!