Saturday, December 15, 2007

A Haiku Story...

I don't know if I'm allowed to (mis)use Haiku to write whatever the heck I want, but who's judging?!?


Hey! Stop judging!


Cigars, highs and everything nice


I see clouds of smoke
Smooth leather, mahogany
A burning finger.


The expensive suits,
Thirteen cars and eight chauffeurs
Money can't buy love


Strawberries & cream
Tender lips and two warm hearts
Just a wistful dream


The scotch is over,
The seconds hand is too loud
I am all alone


The glass has fallen,
The clock has struck it's last hour
Befriending silence.

All written text is copyright of the writer/owner - © Arvind

3 comments:

Ms. Lane said...

Brilliant! Loved the end.
Sounded Lovelorn though! hmmmm... :P

Da Rodent said...

nice :)

Arvind said...

Rini -+>
That's because I have such a frail heart which can and has been easily broken more times than I can remember.... NOT!!!!


Rat Man -+>
Thanks dude...